Bar refurbishing and restaurant fit-outs
The right environment for a pub, restaurant or any other type of hospitality venture can make a huge impact on reputation and profitability. A well-designed restaurant can greatly impact the length of time people spend enjoying their surroundings and spending more money. Likewise, for a Pub or hotel, the ambience can be hugely influenced by design and construction.
Our recent commercial fit out projects have included the conversion of shipping containers to create retail units for independents, high-end restaurants, ethical traders and retail operations as part of the Wapping Wharf development on Bristol’s Harbourside. We also support a wide variety of major pub chains, undertaking full refits as well as ongoing maintenance and compliance.
Mobius also provides a full facilities management service for these clients to ensure they are free to focus on their day to day activities without the added burden of maintenance and compliance
What hospitality fit-out services do we offer?
- Project Management
- Maintenance and compliance
Complex or bespoke fabrications
We know that hospitality fit-out projects vary and often require complex or bespoke fabrications. We can design and build fully fitted or free-standing furniture, bespoke furniture, contemporary or traditional bars, extraction units, wine units, hot and cold serving counters, and we now offer a range of Covid-secure services.
Key features of our hospitality fit-out services
- We are comfortable working on the high street, city centre, out of town and countryside locations
- We do both interior and external works, this includes extensions and any structural alterations you may require
- We will work around your preferred hours to ensure as little down-time as possible
- We have an in-house design team who can bring your vision to life
- We have an excellent Health & Safety record
- If needs be we are able to coordinate directly with suppliers
Our approach to hospitality fit-out projects
With well over 40 years of combined experience within the hospitality fit-out industry, we understand that every project will have a new set of requirements. Your restaurant may require special kitchen equipment? Perhaps you want to maximise the number of covers you can have while adhering to social distancing laws? No matter what, we can help support your fit-out project. On a typical project, we will…
- Come to your venue and walk the job to establish the unique elements of your space
- Work with you to develop the plan for your space
- We will cost the project as competitively as we can while ensuring our high standards
- A budget will be agreed and set
- We will deliver the budget on time and to budget
We are restaurant fitters and hotel interior designers
We work for multiple clients and provide a flexible, consistent and trusted approach to building and servicing a broad range of sectors, whilst always anticipating the needs and vision of our clients. We have many years within the hospitality sector so are ready for anything your project can throw at us.